WTF is wrong

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
ok so im hanging out with my friends at their new house, was there from 12 to 2. at 2am i go to leave me and my friend are walking out to my camaro, then i see a hood popped up and i just ignored it i keep walking its my fuckin hood that is popped up so i run over to my car thinking god damit someone is dead. so im looking over my car, first thing battery - its there ok so i look around all the caps are there. keep looking there is nothing missing, so wtf is up. look at the window, not broken, look at the lock its still locked. inside nothing has been changed only thing vaulable inside was my gps which is kinda hidden. so i started the car ran fine. looked around for leaks nothing to be seen. so as im driving home im wondering what the hell was the point of popping my hood. the other guy on here lost his air filter. but i had nothing missing, no hoses disconnected, shit i had a yellow top optima under the hood but it was actually latched on. what do you guys think?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Someone could have popped the hood and not had time to tamper with anything, as it was dark but they saw or heard you or someone else coming?

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
lol the project 7m camaro hasnt taken place yet. the area was open if anyone was there they would have been seen, right by a main busy road. but it was also 2 am. but we werent talking that loud and we looked every where to make sure there wasnt anyone hiding. nothing. the intrepid that turned around at the road in front of us. almost as if when he saw us

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! lol its just weird. who just pops the hood, i mean i dont care if they wanted to look at my pos 305. maybe they were expecting custom shit because the paint looks new on the car its in great condition lol and recently polished

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
maybe ill find something when its brighter out, but i searched and looked nothing at all, no body damage, engine, tire or under car so i have no idea lol. really freakin bugs me though that i cant even be in that area for that long without my car being jacked into

Mondo

May 26, 2009
Wisconsin
Reminds me of what i wanted to do to my High School as a senior prank.

Get 2 pings, and mark them with Number 1 and Number 3.

They are going to keep looking for number 2.......... ;)

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Now if someone was opening hoods in my neighborhood, i would part a car with no engine out front, climb in the engine bay and close the hood but not latch it, and when the person opened it jump up, scream in his face and scare the shit out of him. Then beat him up. He would never do that again.
I know, I've got a twisted sense of humor.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
lewis15498;1413932 said:
Now if someone was opening hoods in my neighborhood, i would part a car with no engine out front, climb in the engine bay and close the hood but not latch it, and when the person opened it jump up, scream in his face and scare the shit out of him. Then beat him up. He would never do that again.
I know, I've got a twisted sense of humor.

My Luck they would drop the heavy ass MKIII hood and break my neck:aigo: