wtf childress!wtf

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
why the hell would you not kick a field goal with 17 sec left in the game! you should be fired!

:: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry ::::

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
it was just idiotic... why were they even trying for more we could have easily had that fieldgoal. and why would you even think of throwing into coverage ? he should have ran it, or taken a knee at the line of scrimmage(which he was at when he threw!)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
DreamerTheresa;1497981 said:
Is it bad that I have absolutely no clue what you guys are going on about?

Not a football fan myself, but it was a good game.

goliath;1497983 said:
no, we won't hold it against you.

I dunno about you, but I'd hold it against her :naughty:

PROJECT N00b;1497985 said:
It's spelled Favre. I have no fucking clue as to why they pronounce it Farve...

It's not english...

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
PROJECT N00b;1497985 said:
It's spelled Favre. I have no fucking clue as to why they pronounce it Farve...

#

Understand that when people pronounce Favre as "Far -Ve," it is a linguistic phenomenon called "metathesis." Metathesis occurs when two neighboring sounds in a word switch places.

Metathesis occurs with many words in English and other languages.
Some examples in English include "comfortable" pronounced as "comfterble," "spaghetti" pronounced as "pasghetti," and "asterisk" pronounced as "asteriks."
#
Step 2

Metathesis is a controversial linguistic phenomenon. Some linguists believe metathesis is primarily the result of speech errors and childrens' talk, and is not a regular process. Other linguists believe metathesis can be a regularly occurring process of phonology that affects only a small number of words or forms in a particular language.
#
Step 3

If the phenomenon of metathesis is removed from the phonological equation, the name Favre should be pronounced "Fav-Re."

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
Im kinda pissed off about this game but damn man we gave it our all. I know we shoulda kicked from the getgo but not only that we shouldn't have let AP have the ball as many times as we did because he fumbled like a mother fucker.

Great game, sad plays, oh well.

mk3design

The Name is Snakes
Jul 1, 2006
Arizona
DAMNIT. Vikings shouldnt even have been into the position they were in. But I have to say NFL overtime is the most stupid shit about ANY sport ever. Why not just play another quarter and the winner wins? Or If you score on the 1st possession the other team deserves a chance to match..

Worst game ive watched in awhile, but its sort of been the Vikings season. Dominate every aspect of the game but still manage to lose..