wrx vs. yamaha r6 and kawasaki 900

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
ok well first of all i will tell you i was not driving and it was not my car. BUT it is my friends 04 wrx and i was in the passenger.

His mods--
Greddy front mount
hks ssqv
perrin intake
sti pink injectors
greddy profec-b
forced performance 20g
39mm external wastegate(dumps to Atmoshphere, loud but sick)
3" helix dp
invidia catback
ecutek reflash
boost set at 20psi

Ok now into the story, we have two friends with crotchies. one an r6 another a 900. after school one day i rode with him and we went out onto the local interstate where he first raced the r6.
Started at 50mph, the r6 got the jump then instantly my friend started to pull away winning by 5 car lengths to 125mph. at least thats what the guy on the r6 said.
Next was the 900, again from 50mph, the my friend got the jump and he pulled on him in third gear then in fourth the 900 started creeping by, and by 130mph the 900 had only 1 car on him.

So yeah, it was fun, i was pretty surprised he did as well as he did. he is going to race the 900 again with race gas and a little more boost. we will see what happens. ill try to get video.

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
yeah they are bad riders, they just got there bikes not too long ago. but also for the upgrades my friend has, his car is retarded fast. I raced him on 16 psi with my stock ct26 and he still killed me. he dynoed at close to 400whp on a 2.0L.