Status
Not open for further replies.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
siman said:
well you trusted me lanky :D

LOL...all of us a year from now will have 2000+ posts anyways...

and yes, MORE SMILIES PLEASE

"my motor is in my stereo"

what?

shouldnt that say my stereo is in my motor maybe? implying that you listen to your engine. im confused with it the other way around :confused:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Let me take a bash at this one! "My motor is my stereo" I'm guessing he means he likes the engine sound so much it's music to his ears!!

(I only have this understanding because at the moment my sound system is in a box on the bench as I'm putting the install off till I'm happy with the car mechanically)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Turbo-Joe said:
"my motor is in my stereo"

what?

shouldnt that say my stereo is in my motor maybe? implying that you listen to your engine. im confused with it the other way around :confused:

nvm. as you can see, i actually added a word in there that doesnt even belong. i read it as "my motor is IN my stereo"

ROFL, ,thats why i was confused

wulfstan

4EVRJAM
Apr 2, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Is there any real meaning to the word NOOB? I am familiar with NUB which corresponds to Non Useful Body. I do know that it is a short form of newbie, but did anyone make up a meaing?

i.e. Need One's Own Brain

Just wondering. :cool:

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Yeah, I've been on the forums a good while, but I don't post very much. I had just gotten up to 200 posts when the forum got hacked. I was kinda bummed.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
You'll always be a noob to me
crunklove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.