Would take very little modification and bolts down pretty smooth on the hatch
p1575964_1.jpg

p1575964_2.jpg

p1575964_3.jpg

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
IMO, it's too flat and doesn't flow with the rest of the car. What's with the cut-out in the middle? A third brake light on the donor car?

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Part of the design, the notch in it, you know what, I think I will sell it because it is worth $$ then a complete supra body kit no sense in trying to hard to put it on when it looks better on the car it came off of & I could make a crap load of money off it.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
4th gen T/A wing (or is that the 3rd gen one that's very rare, would make sense based on your comments)

And not feeling it either...

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Poodles;1576011 said:
4th gen T/A wing (or is that the 3rd gen one that's very rare, would make sense based on your comments)

And not feeling it either...

I know its not 4th. they are more round on the edges and the third brake light is not that deep into the wing.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Close but no bannana. The corners don't go well with the corners of the bumper..now if it could be changed to match the contour of the bumper and tail-lights...maybe!

You say it's worth a lot though? what's it from? Trans Am? (I'm guessing that's what T/A means...)

EDIT - how the hell would it work to open the hatch? I mean...wouldn't it have to be suspended above the rear quarter enough so when you shut the hatch it doesn't slam your paint?

How do the ordinary whale-tail spoilers for our cars attach on the sides? I forgot...

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Figit090;1576063 said:
Close but no bannana. The corners don't go well with the corners of the bumper..now if it could be changed to match the contour of the bumper and tail-lights...maybe!

You say it's worth a lot though? what's it from? Trans Am? (I'm guessing that's what T/A means...)

EDIT - how the hell would it work to open the hatch? I mean...wouldn't it have to be suspended above the rear quarter enough so when you shut the hatch it doesn't slam your paint?

How do the ordinary whale-tail spoilers for our cars attach on the sides? I forgot...

Like any wing except 3 piece ones. It mounts to the center hatch and opens as one piece. It is the formula firebird, firehawk, Trans Am wing. It looks close and does go with the body lines of the car the problem is it hangs over the back pretty far but isnt wide enough for my taste they usually sell for 400+ if OEM in new shape so i think ill put it on an ebay near you.

I kind of like the design for a whale tail for the same reason I like the Talon tail of the eclipse tail. It looks more modern for a flat designed car while looking functional from what I can see it does have an inverted wing slopped down in a low proffile manner. Its just it would take work for it to look right it makes the back of the car apear taller & it doesnt have an aggressive enough look for that apearence because thw with is barely the same as the top of the rear fenders but i have really wide tires on the supra I just bought this week so I wont put it on. Thanks for the input I think you guys see the same thing I see.