turbo manifold

intercooler

gt70r turbo

bov

wastegate

jun cam gears

brian crower 264/264 cams

arp head studs

hks metal gasket(but i dnt kno wat size to get)

brian crower cp shelf pistons(stock bore)

eagle rods

b.i.c. 3.5 inch cat back exhaust

680cc injectors

255 lpm feul pump

feul pressure regulator

blitz turbo timer

and turbosmart boost controller

Im not sure if this will work, so some help would be nice, and if there is anything you noticed im missing, please let me know.thanx

SupraHawk

Jul 22, 2009
MN
Ma70.Ent;1432976 said:
Haha, not even going to bother this time. I'll sit back and enjoy the responses.

sryy im new to turbos so i dnt kno wat to do when nit come to this stuff

thesupragod

Supramania Contributor
Apr 10, 2005
Mount Vernon, Ohio
grab up a masterpower turbo from the group buy and a real walbro pump form a reputable vendor and it will work great. But i recommend using a gte block for oiling reasons(squiters).

SupraHawk

Jul 22, 2009
MN
thesupragod;1432995 said:
grab up a masterpower turbo from the group buy and a real walbro pump form a reputable vendor and it will work great. But i recommend using a gte block for oiling reasons(squiters).

so basically say screw the ge block and just buy a turbo motor, and slowly build it up?and if i do that, will i have to change wiring, or ecu, or motormount or anything like that?

Last edited:

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i'll play the game...

whats your HP goal?
and how much money do you have?

first thoughts, get .20 or .40 over pistons, you couldnt possibly get the piston to wall clearance right with a set of stock size ones.

and start looking for a torque plate to use when you get the block bored and honed, and if you dont know what a torque plate is, start researching.

SupraHawk

Jul 22, 2009
MN
Rennat;1433000 said:
i'll play the game...

whats your HP goal?
and how much money do you have?

first thoughts, get .20 or .40 over pistons, you couldnt possibly get the piston to wall clearance right with a set of stock size ones.

and start looking for a torque plate to use when you get the block bored and honed, and if you dont know what a torque plate is, start researching.

i dont want to much power maybe like 300 or so, i just want it to be really quick.and i dont have much money yet but im saving as much as i can. would u use the ge block or just build a gte up and swap it in?

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
SupraHawk,
We're all glad you've decided to become part of the supra family.
Do all the members of the family a favor - SEARCH.

Sorry to come across as a douche bag, but your question has been asked 10249387120398710398713091873087 times before, with various answers due to the owner of the car having:

-Various goals
-Various amounts of money
-Various amounts of skill (both mechanical and reading comprehension)

Go check out some other threads here on the boards. If you find something specific that you need answered, and can't seem to find what you're looking for, ask away.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
SupraHawk,
We're all glad you've decided to become part of the supra family.
Do all the members of the family a favor - SEARCH.

Sorry to come across as a douche bag, but your question has been asked 10249387120398710398713091873087 times before, with various answers due to the owner of the car having:

-Various goals
-Various amounts of money
-Various amounts of skill (both mechanical and reading comprehension)

Go check out some other threads here on the boards. If you find something specific that you need answered, and can't seem to find what you're looking for, ask away.

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
SupraHawk;1433051 said:
i dont want to much power maybe like 300 or so, i just want it to be really quick.and i dont have much money yetbut im saving as much as i can. would u use the ge block or just build a gte up and swap it in?

This could be a problem as well. Try running well then going to quick. Otherwise it will be a money pit. Just don't get in over your head or pay grade. This is not a beginners project car. I wish you luck and im sure if you truly apply yourself here by researching on your own then ask questions you will see how everyone is eager to help.

Good luck bro.