Worlds Largest V8 Supra Meet (probably) (not 56K friendly)

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
Hey guys, finally got the Pics back from our little meet that we had two weeks ago... They are HDR, but didn't come out the greatest cause the location and lighting was bad. We were stuck to that location cause thats where one of the cars was at and it wasn't road legal at the time (no exhaust, tag or insurance) and he didn't want to chance driving it...

Its probably the most V8 (1uz) supra's to ever be in the same place at the same time even though its only 4....

Enjoy....

Attachments

• owner_car.jpg
    owner_car.jpg
    595.1 KB · Views: 348
  • supra1.jpg
    supra1.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 185
  • supra6.jpg
    supra6.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 128
  • supra7.jpg
    supra7.jpg
    694.1 KB · Views: 167
  • supra8.jpg
    supra8.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 157

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
suprahero;1216025 said:
I want to see some engine bay pics please.

Dont have any from that day, sorry! but if you look at the last few pages of my build thread, there are some of my car....

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Awesome!!! :D

Although, I'm not so sure if I'd feel too welcomed pulling into a parking lot full of V8 Supra's with my measly little 3 litre...............:aigo:

Looks great, guys.

Jeff

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
suprahero;1216066 said:
Are the other three people members on here? They may have some more pictures.

Jay, two of them are on here but neither are really active. The back car in the middle is Jake's (Jake Breyck on here) and the black car on the end is Daniel's (GT400 on here). If you seach those same screen names on http://lextreme.com/forums/ you should be able to fine some close up pics of thier engine bays..... The White car on the left end is Sean's but he is not a member on here, at least not that I know of. That is his first supra and the only reason why he bought it was to do the V8 swap (smart boy)..... Obviously, the last one not mentioned above is the White car in the middle which is mine.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Damn, thats crazy. :aigo: I do believe that IS the largest V8 MKIII Supra meet. I have myself a new background. Pics look good regardless of the bad lighting. I love HDR photos. Again, just crazy. :aigo:

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
IJ.;1216691 said:
There's a bunch of em been done here just not sure if they ever end up in one place for a "meet" worlds biggest or otherwise ;)

Is there really that many??? I know the UZ seems to be a real common swap engine down there but I dont hear of many that are swaping them into MKIII's, A lot of Holdens and a few MKIV's but not many MKIII's... Speaking of MKIV's, Ed up in Sydney (IIRC) has a bad ass MKIV with a N/A engine Spinning 9000RPM's... Damn that thing sounds mean at 9G's..... I done know forsure of 3 MKIII swaps there cause I sold mounts to them to do the swap...