World's First Electric Supra

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
I like interesting builds, especially when they run, nice job! A few questions though: What's the cost to run it/mile? How long before it runs out of juice? How long until until you're topped off again and with what source of power? What's the hp and tq? What does the R154 feel like with an electric motor, is 5 speeds too many? Have you considered a hydrogen fuel cell for the motor'sr source of electricity?

Check out the Honda FCX Clarity, if you haven't already (I can't wait for that to come out :)).

But like I said, I'm impressed.

Edit: Oh, forgot one. Like Poodles said, top speed?

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
wow, i gotta say that is the most unique and awesome setup i have ever seen on the supra, like the others said specs on the power and running life would be great! wouldnt using a charger/alternator be nice to keep it running constant though?

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
modmonster2008;1584523 said:
wow, i gotta say that is the most unique and awesome setup i have ever seen on the supra, like the others said specs on the power and running life would be great! wouldnt using a charger/alternator be nice to keep it running constant though?

Hey everyone, the energy crisis has been solved! No more dependence on oil, we just found a way to make free electricity!

I'm jealous though, because everyone just laughed at my idea:

perpetmot2.jpg

:sarcasm:

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
any plans for a lithium pack?most electric vehicles are direct drive so what gears do you really end up using and whats the redline?