woohoo

P

Pokey

i just picked up an 88 pearl white turbo, 5sp blue clotch with abunch of stuff like a rps clutch, turbo timer, hardpipes, 2 7m-gte engines, and lots of other miscellaneous parts :eek3: for $700, cant wait to get her runnin

ill keep you guys posted

P

Pokey

oneandgone said:
Jeff, are you starting a collection?!?!

yeah buddy :biggrinbo: man the body is in great shape, i really plan on going to vegas, so whichever supra is runnin is the one im gonna take, my 90 is gonna get a mhg with lex afm and 550s and safc and boost controller, but this white one, im gonna bpu and keep it as a dd for cali cause of this damn smog :thumbsdow: i think 2 supras is enough, then ill sell the mustang and get a toyota 4x4 sometime

later

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
if i had the parents that would tolerate a couple non operational supras i'd have a good 3 by now. put them to good use dude and show them off.

P

Pokey

americanjebus said:
if i had the parents that would tolerate a couple non operational supras i'd have a good 3 by now. put them to good use dude and show them off.

thankfully i dont have to worry about that much, the problem i have now is, the base probably wont like that

icepanthar22.........ill try and get some as soon as i can, but this week we are doing an exercise and workin 12s, so as soon as i get off work, i :sleep:

G

gotboost$

very nice man... I got mine bone stock with 44,000 miles on it for $2500 and i thought that was a deal (just about perfect conditon)

i miss my baby... running soon tho

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
Build them both up nice, Jeff, cause I'll want to buy the white one off you when I finish school in a few years. :crazy1:

P

Pokey

ill get them going soon hopefully

i plan on keeping these cars for a very long time if i can help it brian :biggrinki