wish me luck

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Good god man! She's not asian is she?! Because the car IS and that would be two asian females in the same car! YIKES!

P.S. Thank god you're in Mass that's a good couple day's head start I'll have to get out of her way.

P.S.S. Good luck broski! Hope you get some action later on in the evening. :wink:

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
AbsoluteSpeed;1937747 said:
I've been teaching my GF to drive standard in the supra and she STILL doesn't have her licence.

a4023907-97-pedobear.png

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
AbsoluteSpeed;1937747 said:
I've been teaching my GF to drive standard in the supra and she STILL doesn't have her licence.
I've been teaching my daughter to drive a standard in the Supra, and she has her learner's license. (It's been somewhat nerve wracking for me.)

supraficial

Mar 20, 2013
Southern MD
There's nothing worse than spending that much money on a clutch, all the work installing it, and to have her want to learn to drive with that of all things. And to top it all off, my girlfriend will be accelerating in 4th and find 3rd instead of 5th, ALL THE TIME, not know what to do and just dump the clutch

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
I think that the better clutches are actually the ones that are more capable of taking that kind of abuse. It also ... discourages the development of bad habits.

That said every time the car lurches to a really bad third gear start because my daughter forgot to put it back into first hurts a lot.

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
Sside;1937833 said:

Lol you perv. She is 26! That's the issue

spoolme;1937843 said:
pics of said lady friend!!!! ;)

I talked to her tonight about taking pictures on the car in a bikini. I doubt she will actually do it.
I should have taken pictures on Friday. She was telling her friends how I love my car so they started humping it...