wiring help

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
hey guys, i need to know what is needed to have a 7mgte in a vehicle it didnt come in. a friend and i are swapping a 7mgte into his 86 pickup, which never had fuel injection. we're going to run an inline walbro since the truck had a mechanical fuel pump. we are using a harness and ecu from an 87 mkiii.

i just really need to know how to get it running, any help is greatly appreciated since im not an electrical expert.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
You need to use the supra injector resistor box and have 12 volt going in that. You also need power going to the coils. All grounds need to be grounded. basically make sure you have constant power where you need constant power and switched power where switched power is needed.

Its not too bad if you take your time and figure everything out.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
funky_monkey58;1220297 said:
You need to use the supra injector resistor box and have 12 volt going in that. You also need power going to the coils. All grounds need to be grounded. basically make sure you have constant power where you need constant power and switched power where switched power is needed.

Its not too bad if you take your time and figure everything out.

we've got the injector resistor but will i need the fuel pump resistor here http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?Section=FI&P=114