wiring diagram HKS twinpower

TorErling

Apr 17, 2007
Western Norway
what i need is basicly a wiring diagram for the 7M igniter. I have the diagram that came with the HKS unit, but it's not vehiclespesific to supra with 7M, just 1JZ, so i need to know which wires which on the 7M igniter.

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
I'm not sure how much this will help, but some of us run the IS300 coils found on the vvti 2jz and all we have to do is extend our harness (the one from the igniter to the coils). Since it is recommended that the DLI be installed "after" the igniter, the is300 link that isnms posted might be pretty close/accurate. Probably the wire colors might be different, but with a little comparaison to our harness, it should be pretty easy. If you figure it out before someone here tell you. Do share your finds. Also, look up the cygnus1 website

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/techtips.aspx for the 7M wiring diagram

TorErling

Apr 17, 2007
Western Norway
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 7M ignitor and/or coils? Or does anyone have exact directions of wireing the twinpower unit?:icon_razz

TorErling

Apr 17, 2007
Western Norway
mk3ukr;1057748 said:
There is one page in Twin Power installation manual with illustration for "Installation Example for DLI Engines"
I wired unit as per that illustration and it works

i am aware of that, but i dont know what wires is + to the coils an which wire is ground.