Wife caught cheating

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Vote ban... :D:D:D And nice edit, btw...

Im so glad I let everyone else watch this first... I had a feeling it would be someting lamely retarded as this... So I was just thinking, its a good thing for you that I gave out too much rep today... So here's a ghost -1... ;)

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
Its amazing that You make threads about your rep power but then you come bullying on newbies. lol w/e Sm has been getting really gay with the Rep power i vote get rid of it.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
racingtoyota007 said:
Its amazing that You make threads about your rep power but then you come bullying on newbies. lol w/e Sm has been getting really gay with the Rep power i vote get rid of it.
BOOOOO! Welcome to the internet, goon... You think I'd REALLY neg rep this kid for that?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I knew that was coming... once i saw the vid was so short and it was just walking through dark it was quite obvious.

Who ever thought these video's were funny?
It's just lame seeing a new one pop-up every month or so thats exactly like the original.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
racingtoyota007 said:

Wow, even without the "Rep power" there, neg reps would still be "stronger" depending on how many rep points the user who is neg repping has. Why do people complain about stuff like this when it doesn't even mean anything?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
How could you be so mean Reign!?!? You hurts peoples feelings with neg rep!!!

Oh... it was a joke.
jk.