Widebody wheel fitment question

Nick Squire

Aug 8, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hey guys,

It's winter over here in Canada and the Supra is in storage, so I have the winter to ponder how I will be spending all my money this summer. I've decided on the widebody fenders and quarters from shine auto.
I was wondering if anyone has any advice or experience on the size of wheel needed to have a flush fitment. Here are some pictures from shine autos website.
Front: 9189598478_41c77e057c_b.jpg

and rears: 412117_10150864234408309_386302301_o.jpg

The plan is to have the wheels exactly flush if not, a little bit of poke is ok.

Definitely is going to be a 17 or 18 in rim as I have the brembo 4 piston BBK. I was looking at the fitment thread stickied and it looks like a nice set of 18s would fit well but I have zero experience with wheels.

P.S. If it makes any difference for the size of wheels, I definitely do NOT plan on stretching the tires, I'm more of a function over form kinda guy.

Nick Squire

Aug 8, 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
@ask92 yeah I've been through that thread many a times but there isn't too much to compare to the widebody I'm looking at, and maybe I didn't use the right wording? but by poke I didn't me just wheel, I meant it's not the end of the world if the tire+wheel poke a bit.

@ERA Savy's supra is exactly what I was looking for thank you! Can't believe he's running 18x11 all the way around that's insane!:aigo: But that'll be where I aim then.

Thanks a bunch guys