Wideband not working

RBD 305

Aug 19, 2010
Florida
If you applied 12V to the Red Wire and properly Grounded the Black Wire.. it should light up. If not, the gauge itself is no good. Send it back to AEM for diag/repair or grab another one.

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Well wideband does work. I hooked it up straight to the battery and the gauge lite up. Why is it though, I cannot tap them into the boost gauge?
Can someone tell where I can hook it up so its not feeding straight off the battery?

supra1jz

Apr 14, 2008
Auburn, Georgia, United States
mcammarn;1942645 said:
Well wideband does work. I hooked it up straight to the battery and the gauge lite up. Why is it though, I cannot tap them into the boost gauge?
Can someone tell where I can hook it up so its not feeding straight off the battery?

Just a sec is your boost gauge digital? cause if not the only power a boost gauge should have is for the lights did you try turning on the light to see if you wideband turns on just asking.My boost gauge just has a vacuum and 2 wires a black and white

RBD 305

Aug 19, 2010
Florida
supra1jz;1942965 said:
If it was me I would not get my 12v from the cigarette lighter I use a switched 12v from under the dash but its up to u.

This is the proper way to do it.

Run a separate set of wires for you gauges from a switched 12v source. Run a fuse inline just for safety.