WI Supra owners.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Moy, I'm more than likely selling my turbo engine in a couple of weeks, if you want it and would like to see/hear it run before I pull it out let me know.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
shadowlurker;1244588 said:
I know we got about 3 mk3s running around here in green bay. Myself included. All turbos. :icon_bigg So add three to the Wisconsin count!

Welcome guys!
pm me for deals on intercoolers, hard pipes, couplers, and aluminum driveshafts!

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Moy;1243572 said:
midwestwerks2jz and webbs7mgte are the same guy here on SM, and over on SF he's midwestwerks2jz and webbs2jzgte. It seems that he hasn't followed through on sending some parts to people over on SF either.

Fuck, not good I just payed to get some moldings from that dude and I just saw that he was banned so the alarms just went off and I just found this. If I don't get the tracking number in 4 days like I said I'm going to have to try and get my cash back from paypal.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Yeah, hopefully there's a way to get your money back. It seems like it's hit and miss with him, like some people get parts and other just sit and wait for months.

To be completely honest, he doesn't seem like a great seller. I pm'd him about a set of b pillar trim, he said asked if my car was targa or h/t, I told him, he didn't tell me what type his were for but said "oh I'll take 40 for them" I told him 25, he insists on 40 and then stops talking to me. I later found out the b pillar trim was for a hardtop, so he was willing to sell me parts that I couldn't even put to use.

Plus the guy can't even spell...

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Yeah I looked into him a bit more and he has sent most of the items, though alot of them werent in the condition he described. And his other account webbs7mgte wasnt banned, but it did get into a dispute over the return of an item because it wasn't in the condition described.

And nashman can't spell all that great either and hes pretty decent but yeah I get what you're saying. I'll just have to keep my finger's crossed, because 285 bucks is a lot to loose. There hasn't been any indications of him flaking yet in fact quite the opposite, like he made a thread on whats the best way to ship moldings in the off topic.

Gah this sucks though... If he dosent come through I'm not going to be able to afford another set of moldings....

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Canuckrz;1247972 said:
Yeah I looked into him a bit more and he has sent most of the items, though alot of them werent in the condition he described. And his other account webbs7mgte wasnt banned, but it did get into a dispute over the return of an item because it wasn't in the condition described.

And nashman can't spell all that great either and hes pretty decent but yeah I get what you're saying. I'll just have to keep my finger's crossed, because 285 bucks is a lot to loose. There hasn't been any indications of him flaking yet in fact quite the opposite, like he made a thread on whats the best way to ship moldings in the off topic.

Gah this sucks though... If he dosent come through I'm not going to be able to afford another set of moldings....

I know that nashman can't spell all that great, but I can still understand what he's saying. I have trouble deciphering what webb has to say, though.

I was considering buying the 3.93 lsd from him, but it said something about a leaking housing gasket (I believe), and am skeptical if there has been any damage done to the lsd itself. I plan on doing a 5 spd conversion on my car and am trying to source all of the parts needed for it, and thought that 50 obo (meaning I could say 30 and he'd hopefully say yes) would be a good start.

His account was banned temporarily for creating another account from what I understand.

Oh well though, I guess I should have read more into what's happened with his sales before opening my mouth about it, I only followed it far enough for him to try to sell me those useless pieces, then stopped paying attention after that.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Moy;1247987 said:
I know that nashman can't spell all that great, but I can still understand what he's saying. I have trouble deciphering what webb has to say, though.

I was considering buying the 3.93 lsd from him, but it said something about a leaking housing gasket (I believe), and am skeptical if there has been any damage done to the lsd itself. I plan on doing a 5 spd conversion on my car and am trying to source all of the parts needed for it, and thought that 50 obo (meaning I could say 30 and he'd hopefully say yes) would be a good start.

His account was banned temporarily for creating another account from what I understand.

Oh well though, I guess I should have read more into what's happened with his sales before opening my mouth about it, I only followed it far enough for him to try to sell me those useless pieces, then stopped paying attention after that.
I believe he made that 2nd account to sell parts with because his 1st account's ability to sell got revoked as a result of that sales dispute. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though I'll have to walk on eggshells with this. I couldn't find anything on him on supra forums, I was hoping to find more info on this stuff there but there wasnt. Kinda typical with SF for most things :biglaugh:

Sorry if I disrupted your guy's thread but it was kind of an oh shit! reaction :nono:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Don't worry about it, it's the most action this thread has gotten in a while lol. Hardly anybody posts here anymore

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Canuckrz;1248003 said:
If you think this doesn't get a lot of posts you should see Canada's regional forum. :nono:

About the side mouldings, I talked to midwestwerks sometime last week and he said that the set of mouldings were stolen, I too was inquiring about them..
So I hope you get your paypal back!!!

-Sam

87 Turbo

Feb 9, 2008
St.Paul MN
Parting out a 7MGTE with parts going 1jz.

T66 with ssac manifold, wastegate, dp ... $1000
7mgte with HKS 1.2 MHG, New head stud, ACL bearing, belts, rebuilt kit, Used low miles JDM pistons, rods and crack.... $1000 Never started after new MHG & bearing.
R154 with new speed cable... $450
RPS Carbon/Carbon with ACT .... $800 New only install
There more but all parts in wausau.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
87M-GTE;1249455 said:
About the side mouldings, I talked to midwestwerks sometime last week and he said that the set of mouldings were stolen, I too was inquiring about them..

-Sam
Oh shit... This is gonna be great... :3d_frown:

He told me at the start of the weekend that he was gonna ship them out in 4 days.

Edit: wait by inquiring do you mean he was trying to sell them to you as well?

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
87M-GTE;1249455 said:

-Sam

He said the exact same thing to me... It seems odd that they would be there one minute, and as soon as i said I would like to come and take a look at them, poof... they were stolen out of his garage...

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
Canuckrz;1250153 said:
This is looking worse and worse for me :nono: I can't afford another set...

I told him I had cash in hand as well just wanted pics of them when they are off to see if the clips were in good shape. that was a couple days after his original post on here that he had stuff for sale. we talked about a motor he had and havent heard from him after I asked for pics. I dont understand how people can post stuff for sale and be unwilling to take the effort to actually sell them or send pics. oh well. one less deadbeat seller off the forums isnt a bad thing.
good luck getting $ back for those that sent it already