WI Supra owners.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
ya i do there mint everythign ont eh car is like prue sex its my cousins and he wants to part it out so im parting it out for him cus he doesnt have time hes like the #3 toyota salseman in WI. but ya i can get them whats your offer ill run it by him i get half of what i sell it for. but ya i love the sbnow im a plow driver. im up in germantown watertown a lot latley doing walmart supercenter. (ps. shit sucks) and a lot of mcdonalds and other small fast food places. but what are the plans for your guys' supras

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
One of you local guys should buy my mountain bike!
It's a 2006 Gary Fisher Cake 2 dlx. In excelent condition.
PIC_0304.JPG

Shoot me some offers or trades:naughty:

Sam

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
I've made up my mind, come May, I'm parting my car. With school to pay for and work I really don't have the spare time/energy/money to go through with the project. I'll let you guys know when I make the part out thread, and prolly give you guys first dibs on select stuff.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Just rust in the quarters and doors, but i have two doors that just need to be sprayed to match. I'd consider selling it as a whole, but I think I'd do much better if I parted it. But if the right offer comes my way I would consider selling the whole car, and would be willing to recommend a very capable body man to take care of the rust.

wamenfei

Apr 12, 2007
East Bay, CA
anyone in WI have a spare LSD? I need one for my 87... I'm from Milwaukee, but live in Minneapolis. Drive back to Milw about once a month. pm me if you can help!

wamenfei

Apr 12, 2007
East Bay, CA
doesn't matter what gearing.. any lsd would be great. 3.9 i suppose or the 3.7 i found a cressida in a yard, do all cressida diffs fit?

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Not sure on that one, post it up in the "General" section if you haven't already. You'll probably be able to get a good answer there. Might want to include what year Cressy it is, too.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Moy;1214463 said:
If you were to sell the car outright, how much would you be looking for?

Remind me when its gets closer to March, I gotta figure out what all is on that car for aftermarket stuff, then I can also get you more pics of it and let you know. I'd do it now but I go back to school on Sunday and I got too much to do before that happens.