WI Supra owners.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
87M-GTE;1497722 said:

we should have a small wisconsin spring meet at gld.

Everybody needs to be in agreement on the date and everybody show up so its not like chi2k meets where only 2 of the wi supra owners show up.

personally I wouldnt mind meeting a friday or saturday night and having a night cruise together and get a group campground for the night then go dragracing the next morning. that would bring the cost down considerably hopefully bringing more ppl to come.

Ryan

MkIIIDK

Nucking Foob
Jan 20, 2010
Lake Zurich, IL
audioman81;1498446 said:
we should have a small wisconsin spring meet at gld.

Everybody needs to be in agreement on the date and everybody show up so its not like chi2k meets where only 2 of the wi supra owners show up.

personally I wouldnt mind meeting a friday or saturday night and having a night cruise together and get a group campground for the night then go dragracing the next morning. that would bring the cost down considerably hopefully bringing more ppl to come.

Ryan

I would seriously be interested in that.

Ninja Edit: I don't know if i should bring my RX-8 or supra, The supra is def. slower due to weight issues.

MkIIIDK

Nucking Foob
Jan 20, 2010
Lake Zurich, IL
SupraOfDoom;1498631 said:
Supra. RX8 **YAWN**.

hah, yeah, Worst 32G's I ever spent. Loved it when i saw it, Less than 15,200 miles later its not even in my budget. I'm going to sell it... but then i'll need a DD.

ninja edit: I'm going to venture a suggestion on april 23rd or 30th. maybe we can make a poll/take a vote?

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
MkIIIDK;1498645 said:
hah, yeah, Worst 32G's I ever spent. Loved it when i saw it, Less than 15,200 miles later its not even in my budget. I'm going to sell it... but then i'll need a DD.

ninja edit: I'm going to venture a suggestion on april 23rd or 30th. maybe we can make a poll/take a vote?

well its a good start. hows everybody feel about those two days?

next we'd have to find out if we can race at gld either of those days.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
MkIIIDK;1498556 said:
I would seriously be interested in that.

Ninja Edit: I don't know if i should bring my RX-8 or supra, The supra is def. slower due to weight issues.

lol you got serious issues if your Sup is slower than an RX-8. Don't get me wrong, the RX-8 is arguably one of my favorite driver cars ever just cuz it handles like a dream from the factory, but its def lacking in the power department thanks to the bologna slicer.

I might be down for April, but I need to run a new fuel line, time, tune carb and get wider tires before then. I guess tires are optional but traction is a joke on a stroked 351 with stocker 205's haha.

MkIIIDK

Nucking Foob
Jan 20, 2010
Lake Zurich, IL
Sil;1499987 said:
lol you got serious issues if your Sup is slower than an RX-8. Don't get me wrong, the RX-8 is arguably one of my favorite driver cars ever just cuz it handles like a dream from the factory, but its def lacking in the power department thanks to the bologna slicer.

Actually i have a 1990 base model automatic supra, its only slightly slower due to weighing 500lbs more.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Sil;1499987 said:
I might be down for April, but I need to run a new fuel line, time, tune carb and get wider tires before then. I guess tires are optional but traction is a joke on a stroked 351 with stocker 205's haha.

Uh Oh looks like someone got a ford:nono:
haha
Im interested to see it man!

-Sam

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Is anyone parting out a 86.5-88 car? I need either the turn signal stalk (good condition, still clicks into place) or the entire assembly (turn signal, wiper, intact wiring harness)

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
87M-GTE;1500223 said:
Uh Oh looks like someone got a ford:nono:
haha
Im interested to see it man!

-Sam

It's got some balls haha, I'll have to bring it by sometime when I'm back from school and its nice out. What you all doing on your car?

dj7mge

Mar 12, 2009
milwaukee wi
Moy;1500264 said:
Is anyone parting out a 86.5-88 car? I need either the turn signal stalk (good condition, still clicks into place) or the entire assembly (turn signal, wiper, intact wiring harness)

if you are ever in the milwaukee area there is a white 88(i think) rotting away in an apartment parking lot on morgan and beloitRD. it hasnt moved in 2 years you could probably steal it and the owner wouldnt even know.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Sil;1500491 said:
It's got some balls haha, I'll have to bring it by sometime when I'm back from school and its nice out. What you all doing on your car?

Yeah I would like to see it.

As for my biotch, going through everything and making it better/cleaner than off the show room floor, as well as new turbo/IC/Fuel/etc.. aiming for mid 400rwhp on low boost.