WI Supra owners.

stuckintheruff

SupranooB
Mar 18, 2008
Twin Lakes WI
so wheres a good supra tuner shop in SE WI, Milwaukie, Chicago, Madison?? had to leave the car in oregon but will be here by mid to late July and i have a AEM EMS that needs to get dialed in when it gets here.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Muskegen MI. It's awesome because my GF works on the Ferry that goes from Milwaukee to Muskegen so I have a free trip. Only reason I'd sell is because I'm paying a loan on the car... and I'd rather have a 86.5-88 Pre-89 no abs hardtop that's MINT at this point.

My car is almost to the point where its really nice though.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Got my PS pump in, but my charging system isn't up to par, I think I might pull my alternator to get it tested, but I'm pretty sure its just a bad battery.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I just bought a new battery and terminals myself. Mine were so corroded that when I unscrewed them they just broke right off with out any force! I'd like to get a bigger then stock alternator myself... I hate when the lights dim when I hit the brakes.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
So its the alternator, my lights dim when i hit the brakes too:cry:

As for Saturday, Meet at some parking lot (culvers or krispy kreme, etc.) at roughly 8:30-9:00, then some cruising, showing off the Supras!!! and more:naughty:

D TR41N

Apr 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
87M-GTE;1055305 said:
So its the alternator, my lights dim when i hit the brakes too:cry:

As for Saturday, Meet at some parking lot (culvers or krispy kreme, etc.) at roughly 8:30-9:00, then some cruising, showing off the Supras!!! and more:naughty:

Nice! I'll be there (albeit the slowest one out there!)

D TR41N

Apr 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
87M-GTE;1055540 said:
nothing wrong with that, from the pics I've seen of your car you might just be the cleanest one there.

Some of my trim is a little haggard but I try to keep her clean! I just found out my radiator cap went bad so i went to the stealership and they had to order one (the cheapo one from autozone crapped out so i figured i'd go toyota). I also need some new brackets for my bazooka tube as of now the bastard just rolls around in the trunk :-\ Also the weather is lookin kinda nasty for saturday.. :1zhelp::1zhelp::1zhelp: