WI Supra owners.

elisamuel467

Jun 21, 2011
MILWAUKEE
ill get me liscence on january 18th,2012.
we should make a meet next summer so i can have time to finish my supra and get it out for the first time:)

Freshmaker

Feb 3, 2007
Oconomowoc, Wi
elisamuel467;1740641 said:
ill get me liscence on january 18th,2012.
we should make a meet next summer so i can have time to finish my supra and get it out for the first time:)

we should have one this year and next! Let me know if you need a ride to this years(if it happens) :)

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Freshmaker;1740678 said:
we should have one this year and next! Let me know if you need a ride to this years(if it happens) :)

LOL Looks like I will have to make up an itinerary... What do you guys want to do?

I think a cruise/picnic would be a good time, so for sure we'll do something like that.
Do any of you guys want to do something more car/driving related - Drag strip??

Other than that I am going to CHI2K11, so lets set up a caravan to cruise down. Who is interested in that? (Aug 12-14)

Sam

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
87M-GTE;1741333 said:
LOL Looks like I will have to make up an itinerary... What do you guys want to do?

I think a cruise/picnic would be a good time, so for sure we'll do something like that.
Do any of you guys want to do something more car/driving related - Drag strip??

Other than that I am going to CHI2K11, so lets set up a caravan to cruise down. Who is interested in that? (Aug 12-14)

Sam

^^^???
Anyone interested in a meet yet this summer?

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
I am. I am not so interested in racing but a cruse would be cool. I just wanna meet everyone, talk supras, and see everyone's car.

I am going to be up in Minocqua during chi2k11. They released the date so late i dont know how anyone is supposed to plan it in. Maybe next year.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
mkiiichip;1742774 said:
I am. I am not so interested in racing but a cruise would be cool. I just wanna meet everyone, talk supras, and see everyone's car.

I like this idea.
Especially since it will be the first meet in WI lol

So maybe a meet, cruise, picnic kinda thing?
How about like Sept 17th (saturday)

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Sounds good to me. I am not sure what i can do to help, but if you think of something, lmk.

This talk about a meet got me thinking about the Dells meet on SF, but that thread just died.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Thunderdome, Round 2. Rockford Speedway. 9572 Forest Hills Road and Highway 173 Loves Park, IL

Sunday August 21. This is next week. Come out! Drift and autocross event, always a great time. Last round there were 5 Supras and a Cressida, let's make it more, yes? :)

usdm_anon

Mar 20, 2010
Madison, WI
I'll see, but I'd want to drive so badly :p

anybody have a egr or an egr block off Plate for a 2jzge? I need it before saturday so I can make It to wekfest!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
you can ride along with people if you know someone. just need a helmet. find someone who does motocross and that'll even work haha. it's pretty lenient as long as you have a brain-bucket on

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
usdm_anon;1749604 said:
anybody have a egr or an egr block off Plate for a 2jzge? I need it before saturday so I can make It to wekfest!

I can make them, just need the originals..

***Still planning on a meet Saturday, Sept 17th***

usdm_anon

Mar 20, 2010
Madison, WI
we already have them being made its coming nextweek, I just want to make it to wekfest this saturday.

I might just make a ghetto plate for now or is there any problems that could occur by having the lower egr tube open? ( possible fire, or overheating )

Im definatley going, my brother should have his up and running by then too