Why Parents Drink

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
suprachick22;1500905 said:
only because im 8 months pg and you havent taught me yet! lol and you know my feelings on that swap.

but babe this time it wouldnt be time restrited and we have are own garage plus i know these cars now... youll let me muhahaha ill just bring another supra home like its alost puppy :cry: it will be another bhg youll give in you know you love these cars to much :evil2:

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
karlmk3;1500910 said:
but babe this time it wouldnt be time restrited and we have are own garage plus i know these cars now... youll let me muhahaha ill just bring another supra home like its alost puppy :cry: it will be another bhg youll give in you know you love these cars to much :evil2:

ya and then you'd complain because the garage is full and we'd have no room for two mk4s and two mk3s plus the highlander and two other cars we have. if you get to do a 2jz i get my thunder bird then.

damn were going to need a huge freaking house just for the cars.

MA702Tone

Jan 28, 2009
Tennesse
HAha This would have been awesome going through high school, this would have possibly save a bunch of ass bustings with Big Bertha :: spank :::: spank ::, or mave have possible caused all of my stuff to be setting out in the front yard, with a reply note "Dumb Ass, get your head out of your ass " :kaboom:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
OH! ok, gotcha.

There aren't many CO members so I try to take note of everyone from around here. I remember when you posted a while back in regards to the white mk3 undergoing the swap.

Just didn't put 2+2 together and connect you with Karl. We all gotta meet up sometime this spring/summer.