Why I should not look on craigslist ever.

pparrigo

India Delta OneZero Tango
Feb 12, 2008
WNY
No updates yet, sorry for the disappointment. We're still waiting on carbs, and I haven't been home to help dad with it much. I think the brakes are going to be looked at this weekend.

pparrigo

Feb 12, 2008
WNY
Update:

Carbs came in a while back, they have since been installed and seem to work fine. the 240 seems to be suffering from a tank of frakking awful gas at the moment. Car seems to be holding all of its bodily fluids well enough, but I can't get over how positively archaic everything looks in there. Once the brakes have been fully examined and repaired, it will be driveable. Didn't get to the repaint and small amounts of bodywork it needs to make it look really nice, but that will hopefully come in time. I'll put some pictures up of it sitting next to my '89 when I go home this weekend.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I"m pretty sure Ian was killed in one of these until the doctors rebuilt him and made him stronger, faster, smarter, and more ornery...........:evil2:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Beautiful car.
How is the passengerside framerail looking? Every one I looked at was missing a chunk with rot around it.

pparrigo

Feb 12, 2008
WNY
foreverpsycotic;1217593 said:
Beautiful car.
How is the passengerside framerail looking? Every one I looked at was missing a chunk with rot around it.

IIRC, the frame is not original but was repaired properly. The guy knew what he was doing. Frame is solid all the way around.