Who's MK3 Supra is this???

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
:barf:

Doesnt make good use of uising a wider wheel either. Still has like a inch to be flush. Could prolly have some meaty ass tires too.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
i had 285 in the rear at one point but they seem harder to come by than 295 (i buy used tires). i thought 295 would be a bit too big for the rim but actually fits just fine.

the rear fenders are rolled and flared a bit and the fronts are only rolled although the clearance is very very tight. tight as in paper thin. ill get a pic for you.

spiller

Mar 5, 2008
Australia/Chicago
Pics would be great. I'm more concerned about in net clearance as I am familiar with how certain widths and offsets will clear on the outside with my current set up. With 10 +25 in the rear you should still have plenty of room on the inside at the rear yeah? I'm not sure about the front though, how much room is there on the inside?

spiller

Mar 5, 2008
Australia/Chicago
Talking about room between tire and shock + any other suspension components that might get in the way at the front there when the wheels are turned at full lock.

Cheers

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Greek;1725822 said:
More importantly, WHO THE FUCK OWNS THIS.

5819679415_9768a8dc91_b.jpg

I don't mind wide body supras only if done right for wheels. If done right it looks good but this^^^^ looks like a bad muscle car, just bad.

Big fat tires in the back and skinny ass tires in the front... Its a chopper bike supra.