whos in Georgia?

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
well since this is the Mk3 discussion and not related to tech. and all the threads in the regions sections are old.... i wanted to post a new thread to see who all still owns a Mk3 in the georgia area? im in north georgia bout 30 mins from TN line. hour and a half north of ATL. Just wondering guys.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Well, while we're waiting for this thread to get booted over to regional...
Hi! - I'm Diego, in Lawrenceville.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
bombinuass;1548917 said:
well since this is the Mk3 discussion and not related to tech. and all the threads in the regions sections are old.... i wanted to post a new thread to see who all still owns a Mk3 in the georgia area? im in north georgia bout 30 mins from TN line. hour and a half north of ATL. Just wondering guys.

DreamerTheresa & I are in Woodstock, GA. (So are drunk_medic, Lovesick Siren, wraxa and ShadowLawz)

ps - Don't post in the wrong section just to try to get your thread more traffic... The rules apply to you too GA boy. :)

supraguy@aol;1548991 said:
Well, while we're waiting for this thread to get booted over to regional...

Moved. :D

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
well supracentral.... since your not too far from me would you be willing to help me with this car? im sure the answer to the ? im asking is going to be a no but lol its worth asking. any shop around ive been too dont know shit bout this car. ive read more and learned more on this forum than i think i could anywhere else. ive real biout 36 pages of forum posts lol in 7mgte section

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
bombinuass;1549097 said:
well supracentral.... since your not too far from me would you be willing to help me with this car? im sure the answer to the ? im asking is going to be a no but lol its worth asking. any shop around ive been too dont know shit bout this car. ive read more and learned more on this forum than i think i could anywhere else. ive real biout 36 pages of forum posts lol in 7mgte section

It's not no, it's how can I find the time? I'm in an executive position in my main job, I run 3 other businesses on the side, plus this site. Time is the one thing I don't have any extra of. :(

Consider my hosting of this site my contribution to fixing your car. :) (Yea, I know that's lame... But at the moment it's about the best I can do.)

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
Oh wow. i didnt know you had that many businesses. what do you do? if you dont mind me asking. i read SOME of the asked DT and SC anything you want thread. i see you used to race?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

oh and P.S. its not lame. its very helpful. i was just asking. im not looking to be spoon fed at all. i can handle this it would just be nice to have an experts opinion over my shoulder:)

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Macon here. Theres a few other Mk3's in the Macon/Warner Robins area but not sure if they're on this site. Any of y'all on ImportAtlanta?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
My office is in Duluth (right down the road from you) even though Theresa and I live in Woodstock. If you're ever free on a weekday we can grab lunch.