who's got all the parts cars?

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
the parts car has honestly been worth its weight in gold. people think I am crazy to spend $400 on a junk car covered in moss and mold, BUT SERIOUSLY!! If I were to buy all of the little parts and pieces that I have salvaged, I would have spent more already, plus I'll get scrap when I am done.

Now I have a spare set of wheels for winter tires, working headlight motors, body panels that are not dented, just in time for my paint, switches, interior and exterior trim, and most importantly, a practice vehicle for disassembling things so I know how NOT to break things on my car!! Ha! :)

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
I got a grey interior minus seats off a hardtop supra. dash is just shot there is a huge above the gauge cluster, i can snap pictures tomorrow. As for those who wonder where those parts cars go, me and a buddy only snagged A FEW. Haha :)

mnm3_8

Jul 15, 2013
where it rains. A LOT
ooh, does anyone have power window switches that work they're willing to part with????? My pass. side doesn't work at all, and the drivers' side is funky, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

mnm3_8;1957184 said:
ooh, does anyone have power window switches that work they're willing to part with????? My pass. side doesn't work at all, and the drivers' side is funky, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Sometimes the passenger side works and it it caused by the driver's side. Maybe a loose connection or something. Reaper_Spurz89 had this problem and it was something stupid like that.

mnm3_8

Jul 15, 2013
where it rains. A LOT
Villy253;1957191 said:
Sometimes the passenger side works and it it caused by the driver's side. Maybe a loose connection or something. Reaper_Spurz89 had this problem and it was something stupid like that.

The drivers' side will control the pass, just the pass. switch does nothing. I'll have to pop the switch out and check all the wiring after I get the engine back in.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Speaking of part's cars (and I totally get that this is not the proper section of the forums to be posting these things, but whatever...) I am looking for blue door cards in awesome shape.