who's got all the parts cars?

mnm3_8

Jul 15, 2013
where it rains. A LOT
Who bought up all the parts cars around the NW? There were a bunch on CL a few weeks ago, and now they're all gone :( I know someone's hoarding! Don't make me stage an intervention......LOL

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Oops.... sorry.... one of them was me :)

p1953996_1.jpg

(quite a looker, huh... :-/)

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Yeah, I wish I would have kept my parts car. Right after I got rid of it, my power steering rack decided it didn't want to hold any fluid anymore. Oh, does anyone have a spare fan shroud they would be willing to get rid of?

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Well I can make it down one of these weekends. Saturday would work better than Sunday though, since I would still have to drive home to Whidbey before work at 6am Monday. Other than that, I'm definitely down!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
I would love to go this weekend but I have $85 to my name till payday. I've been dumping too much into this damn car... I'm really bad at pacing myself. Car runs great though!

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Faye;1955013 said:
oh dear, do I ever have the same problem. Payroll guy came out of the office yesterday, "So are you done spending your entire paycheck on your car yet?!?"

:-/

Obviously he doesn't love his car as much as you love yours... whatta jerk!

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Oh god no, no one there does. You should see the lineup in the parking lot, nothing cool!! (aside from mine, duh!!) I work with a bunch of 9-5'ers, I am most definitely the only enthusiast at my shop. They call me "crazy cat lady of cars" :-/ oh boy.