Who's got a car trailer/tower?

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
So, I'm going to be pulling and rebuilding my engine here pretty soon, and I figured I'd take the time to paint it as well, and get a good paint job, not just a spray over like the one the previous owner had done :( so, I'm stripping out the whole interior as well so I can get the whole shell painted.
So, I'm going to need to tow it to the paint shop obviously, and would rather not pay the towing fee's.
So if any of you guys have a towing trailer and possibly a truck or something to tow it with, I'd pay your gas and maybe treat ya to dinner or something if you could give me a hand towing my tank!

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
kylefoto said:
So, I'm going to be pulling and rebuilding my engine here pretty soon, and I figured I'd take the time to paint it as well, and get a good paint job, not just a spray over like the one the previous owner had done :( so, I'm stripping out the whole interior as well so I can get the whole shell painted.
So, I'm going to need to tow it to the paint shop obviously, and would rather not pay the towing fee's.
So if any of you guys have a towing trailer and possibly a truck or something to tow it with, I'd pay your gas and maybe treat ya to dinner or something if you could give me a hand towing my tank!
when you plan to do this cuz if you give me enough notice I should be able to use my dad's truck and I would have to put a floor on it but we have a trailer too.

edit: btw pm me your number I lost my phone and all contacts doh