Clinton, MO
Its the best Auto school in the nation!

and if you like Crapotech then you suck as a mechanic or just plain retarded

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Nope, I went to UTI... its a joke.

It's OK though, the way you responded to my comment is exactly how I would expect the normal student there to react.

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
b/c im tired of retards that went to wyotech thinking they know everything about vehicles since they went to wyotech and then start to work on a car and has to ask a real mechanic what to do.

edit: joe i was just getting it out there so who ever owns it could see it.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Clied said:
I go to WyoTech, I would have rather gone to UTI though ... Just WyoTech was closer.

Seems to be the opposite with most of the people in my class "Shoulda gone to Wyotech"

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Clied said:
I go to WyoTech, I would have rather gone to UTI though ... Just WyoTech was closer.

Seems to be the opposite with most of the people in my class "Shoulda gone to Wyotech"

mkIIIman089 said:
UTI... what a joke.

As my friend who graduated 3 months ago said the other night

"Ouch, now you've not only insulted my intelligence, but you've hurt my wallet, because I paid 30 grand for nearly nothing"

Haha I graduate in 3 more phases and I almost wish I had just stayed working the entire time than school 6 hours, work 8 hours, and no time for anything else the past year. I've learned alot, but most of what I've learned is what to look out for, professionalism, and meeting some great friends.

Sorry to go off topic. I've seen a few MKIII's at my campus, most in pretty bad condition, and one 87 NA-T that the kid bought for 6grand.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
WOO a thread where the other tech schools get shitted on rather than mine!

Yea I goto UNO, UTI was one of my choices in Chicago but went with UNO in Lima for better bang for buck

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
UTI is great place to start. After I graduated from high school in 75 some of my friends went there, I believe it's the same school. All of them are now prosperous business owners, one owns his own shop, one for years worked on famous Porsche Racing Teams based in Orange County CA. One of them had an instructor that was one of the original Turbo 400 automatic engineers so you can imagine his skills in transmissions today, So like any school it's what YOU make of it.

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
hahaha ..... UTI is a joke i was offered a pretty good scholarship there but turned it down immediately, i decided i want to make more than 40,000 a year and not work with grease the rest of my life.

all those schools are the same concept, i dont get why you say wyotech sucks, when what you describe is exactly how kids from ALL auto schools act.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
boostadikt said:
hahaha ..... UTI is a joke i was offered a pretty good scholarship there but turned it down immediately, i decided i want to make more than 40,000 a year and not work with grease the rest of my life.

Most of my instructors and dealership techs I know made 80k+yr.
I'd just rather be in the performance field rather than master tech at a dealership my whole life. Oh well, whatever brings in the money for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.