Who needs a Good Deal on a MkIII (CA - SF Bay Area)

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
i was going to buy this car, but i don't have the time to go get it with school. it's my second favorite next to my black mk3. :cry:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/834270894.html :love:

so i figured i would let everyone know about the sick deal i found. because i know there is one of you guys with the time and money for this hell of a deal. i hope to see in a couple day. CHECK OUT MY NEW CAR thread. i know this car will make a fellow supra owner hella happy. :biglaugh:

btc2112

ninja
Apr 4, 2008
san diego
aaaaccccckkkggghh.......excuse me i just choked on my cereal. 91 5 spd targa top with 113 miles for $1200 obo!!?? must have meant 113k but still, damn...that wont last long...

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
That car has to have some major problem. Maybe it's missing most the interior and it doesn't A/C, power steering or Climate control. Now wait, that would still be an amazing deal. Holy fuck, I hate you California.

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
wow. my title changed magically. i guess it sound better.

i still waiting to see if someone on here is going to buy it. :naughty:

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
^word.

obviously its not going to be mint, but considering the price and it being a 5spd, targa, straight body, 89+, and somewhat clean compared to others one of us is bound to buy it.

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
suprarx7nut;1131481 said:
That car has to have some major problem. Maybe it's missing most the interior and it doesn't A/C, power steering or Climate control. Now wait, that would still be an amazing deal. Holy fuck, I hate you California.
lol I should go check this one out. it's only 90 miles.......
You'l really hate california when you find out what i paid for my supra.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
black89t;1131622 said:
wow. my title changed magically. i guess it sound better.

Amazing how titles do that :rolleyes:

And it's getting attention as a result...a descriptive title does wonders ;)

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
READ THIS POST!

Well I find this funny LOL (people thinking they are getting a deal HA!). ok now on with what i know.

Well....This Supra actually belongs to someone on the forums and i know him decently to remember how his MK3 looked. Once i saw that craigslist post i just stop cracking up.It belongs to Leon (Lee_MA61) and he lives in Illinois.

here are pics from his f/s thread (which he never sold the car) and his website. http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55036 http://www.randomhouseracing.com/ToySupra91.html

I'll see if i can talk to him on AIM , i'll let him know ppl be taking his pictures :biglaugh:

if only he was selling his mk3 for $1,200 :biglaugh:. Now found out the condition of the one thats REALLY for sale in cali ;)

Island_Yota

Aug 5, 2008
Vancouver Island
I paid $1600 for my 88 N/A, previous owner had it for 20 years, immaculate interior, very well taken care of(reciepts), 230km's. Good deal? has some body work issues(dent, paint faded on plastics but not that bad).

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
maybe its a slightly more planned out email scammer.... its almost english. usually they are obvious and have really stupid word usage and incomplete sentences.

oh well...my hopes went way up and then down again. at least it was quick. haha.