Who needs a craigslist laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

87witmoreboost

Officially HKS'd
Aug 27, 2007
New Hampshire
I found this local guy selling his supra on good ol' craigslist.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/994247319.html

I emailed him very kindly telling him it's not a turbo if those pictures he posted are of the actual car. I told him that someone who doesn't look at the engine picture could go to see it and be surprised it's NA. Yes, it would take a careless person to get that far without seeing a picture, but either way. His response was this:

"you dont know what your talking about,it says it right on the car"

I again kindly explained and told him how to see, himself, why it's not a turbo. Then I got this:

"let me tell u sopme thing i bought the car it says limed adision and turbo and if u dont want the car that is ok but dont talk if u dont no ok and u dont have to buy it i am not forsing u to"

I feel a little mean posting this, but hell, it's funny - and may spark a member here to talk him into selling parts.

E-mail kindly :icon_bigg

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
gotta love those rims!!! lol!! i sent him an email i hope to hear back from him soon. thats really rare a v6 turbo supra!! LOL!!!

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
no it is a turbo ok i had a few people look at the car and they even said it is a turbo u ned to look at the car for ur self if u are not interestedin it that is ok but i no what i have

message i got back, i flagged it before i sent the email

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Yea, he's a real fucking asshole. Refuses to accept that the car is an NA.

I got similar replies back, and now he's removed the engine photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.