Who is offering wide fenders or fender flares

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
I'm looking for some Non Ghetto fender flares or some wide fenders for the front for my MKIII. I see the group deal thats trying to go on on Supraforums but I don't think thats going anywhere. I'm thinking I may have to take the fenders off and widen them up myself but before I go that far, I wanna make sure that's my last option.

Oh I got some new wheels and the fronts are sticking out a little :(

Last edited:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
or go it old school buy some extra fenders and put a baseball bat against your wheel and stretch the fender out.

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
PIONEER said:
Where? And who is Duane?

last time i hear stuff about this yashar was doing GB but from what i understan ppl were not very happy with quality of his parts and service so it is proly dead.

and Duane is from CFX http://carbonfibrefx.com/ he would make most likely if there is enough interest but he does not like making copies of thing so it would probably be his own design. however that would not be in a week or 2 and minimum amount of ppl would be required

ziggy

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i would be all about some CFX carbon fiber flared front fenders!!! :wiggle:

-shaeff

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
shaeff said:
i would be all about some CFX carbon fiber flared front fenders!!! :wiggle:

-shaeff

im all about more parts for our cars but i am pretty sure the front fenders weigh next to nothing already.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
yeah, they're pretty light as is, but i want them flared a little more:) perhaps i might figure out a way to do it myself... all in good time.

-shaeff

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
check the group buy section. MVP is ordering a bunch of parts from S2 in japan provided there's enough interest ($4000 total). It's posted on SF but there's a link here to it.