• I chew instead

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well when i smoked i was bad at times

usely did about 1 1/2 packs a day some times 2 if a drank ida go though 2 packs easy cause i was like chain a smoker when i drank

all so smoke my fair share of weed as well not like huge 1/8 a day guy

so both of these things for 10 yeasr weed thing about 8

my smokes of choice are

player's light reg then switch to the lightest smoke i chould find export a ultra light smooth reson for the switch is had lung issue pluries and these were lighter and i was still stuiped lastr about half yere beofr i re started to be a full time smoker

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Never smoked cigarettes.Faithfully smoked ~1/2 ounce of weed a day throughout my 20's though,quit last year and been trying to stay in shape.Ran 4.85 miles in 25 minutes at the gym today,would be out of breath running 50 yards a year ago.

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
Yeah, COPD is a bitch. As a kid I used to be able to hear my neighbor struggling to breath all day long. I knew the moment he died when I didn't hear him gasping for air anymore. A hell of a way to go. I have zero sympathy for people who engage in self-destructive behaviors. I do feel bad for their families, however.

Anth505

Failte
Apr 8, 2007
Toronto Ontario
Started the habit when I was 17. I've tried to quit a few times without success. I'm 29 now. I used to be a long distance runner and could tackle anything on a mountain bike. Now...not so much.

Yesterday, I just finished listening to an audiobook by Alan Carr to try to stop. I'm listening to it again tomorrow. It is REALLY good. If any of you are trying to quit, google the name and buy the book or audio. It helped my girlfriend quit. Last year I bought the book for a client of mine who quit right after reading it.

I'm quitting before I turn 30. Don't want to be smoking when I have kids.

Suprafast0422

Nov 14, 2006
Maryland
Ill quit when im ready and not just go around saying ill quit soon... i enjoy smoking. I go through a pack a day usually, 2 if im drinking. I usually have alot of people bumming off me though.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Suprafast0422;1258389 said:
Ill quit when im ready and not just go around saying ill quit soon... i enjoy smoking. I go through a pack a day usually, 2 if im drinking. I usually have alot of people bumming off me though.

that is one thing i will not miss i had a friend that was so much mooch it was sad

one thing i will never miss and he will never amonte to any thing

Suprafast0422

Nov 14, 2006
Maryland
NashMan;1258393 said:
that is one thing i will not miss i had a friend that was so much mooch it was sad

one thing i will never miss and he will never amonte to any thing

wow do i know what you mean, lol. I have a friend exactly like that.... reaaly, really annoying sometimes.

CanadianLurch

Oct 14, 2008
Alberta
Suprafast0422;1258420 said:
wow do i know what you mean, lol. I have a friend exactly like that.... reaaly, really annoying sometimes.

i agree, i had a friend like that too, its funny how they dont ever think bumming cigs is a big deal but thats cause they have never had to buy a pack! haha ill just stick to chronic...not so hazardous to health

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Just over a pack a day for 14 years (2+ for a few years there, but back to ~1.25 a day now).

I have no intention of blaming anyone but myself if I get sick. With all the problems I've inherited smoking is the least of my worries (high blood pressure, high cholestoral, heart disease, alzhiemers, being partly Canadian...)

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Never smoked cigarettes. My parents would have disowned me for doing so in their house and I'm glad.

I LOVE a good cigar once every month or two, but cigarettes are just plain stupid.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Smoking's bad mmkay.
mackey.png