Who has the best looking mk3

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Hopefully in 12 months I'll have something worthy of posting in this thread

I agree with most comments there can never be a clear "best" as there is no specific parameter by which we can quantify something as being best.

If we were to talk about cleanest, I think the cleanest one, when its finished, would be Supraholics.

I have to say this forum, and threads like this, is one of the reasons I keep changing the scope and goals of my build.

Another really clean and good looking car was Dan Matobas 91, what ever happened to that car anyway?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jayhall;1464874 said:
I remember your car from a few years back. Ive got a picture of it somewhere from when it first rolled of the ship. I even drove it like it was no tomorrow, I bagged on it like I didn't own it, wait! I didn't. :biglaugh:

LOL :biglaugh:

steve1479

Oct 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Jayhall;1464874 said:
NO! I had a TT-R, a real one.... Its interior, motor, tranny, moldings, tail lights, grills look way better on my 89

I remember your car from a few years back. Ive got a picture of it somewhere from when it first rolled of the ship. I even drove it.

I'm jealous, I'd like to get a TT-R next. I've always loved the look of the all black with the black Recaro's and 5 spoke rims.

If you could get me that pic that would be pretty awesome. I'd like to see it when it first landed as I never took any from when I first got her.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I am also preferential to stock clean bodies. Lowered with MKIV wheels is perfectly acceptable.

supra%2034%20tail%204%20nov.jpg

supra%204%20nov.jpg

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
steve1479;1465234 said:
I'm jealous, I'd like to get a TT-R next. I've always loved the look of the all black with the black Recaro's and 5 spoke rims.

If you could get me that pic that would be pretty awesome. I'd like to see it when it first landed as I never took any from when I first got her.

I dont think I have the best looking mk3 but if you want to have a look, The most recent pictures start at the end of page 2 and all of page 3.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14702&id=527230577&l=60679ab570

And Im trying to hunt that picture down. Ive got like 4 years worth of pictures to look through, but I took a picture of all the mkiii's I saw come in