Who do you wanna punch right in the mouth?

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
SuperSupraKid said:
richard simmons.. hes still alive and his webpage is STILL up..

http://www.richardsimmons.com/

Dang man, that's a tough one though. There is NO ONE in existance that has a voice even as remotely annoying as Richard Simmons... but he's helped alot of people dispite his short comings. I vote for a light punch, not a full on whollup... cuz, his voice is like nails on a chaulk board.

What about that guy in the mens room in those fancy pants resturants and stuff, that dispenses soap for you and hands you a towel... and then expects a tip? I CAN GET MY OWN DANG TOWEL FOOL! :icon_evil

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
You mean the guy that stares down at you from the other stal while your taking a shit and reading, then quickly jumps off and stands by the sink waiting for you to finish? Never seen one of those, we don't have those fancy restaurants around here, but that's what I would think when I seen one ;).

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
starscream5000 said:
Eminem, I hate is annoying assed voice.

Chris, you're one of my favorite people in the whole world, so I'm going to act like I didn't read that..............:biglaugh:

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
Michael Jackson....is that nose real?

Hillary Clinton....Lying bitch

Osama Bin Laden....so I can collect the 50 million reward

My HOA president....for being an ass

One of my cleints...for being stupid

My dad...to knock some sense into is pussywhipped ass.

Julio Chavez (guy running Venezula)...for being a communist

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
The guys that treat me like I'm an idiot just because I'm female.

There's the guy at the junk yard that gives Jay one price and then jacks the price up by $125 when I call to tell him I'm going to be picking it up.:icon_evil

There are the guys at the local performance places that try to sale me crap, when I call looking for a part for Jay's car.

The only local parts folks that I have encountered who don't need a punch in the mouth are the ones at the Toyota dealership. They know me by name and know our cars, and I have never had anyone there say it was "cute" that I was trying to find a part for a car.

Yes I know they aren't famous, but I needed to vent.

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
Everyone in the city of Montgomery-just because
Fidelity- I hate their 401k and I had to go off on the CS rep
Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama-slave owners disguised as Koreans
Myself-for moving to Montgomery

:nono:

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
Keros said:
Also, I'd like to punch those guys that protest at soldier's funurals in the US, right in the chomps. I can't find the article, but I'm sure it was all over the news in the US at the time. And the guy who designed the front end of the Porche Cayenne... And that dude that came up with that idea to ban sports cars in europe (he needs a good shot to the chomps).
The phelps or something? They also protested the funerals of the victims of the Virginia Tech shooting, and Jerry Falwell's funeral... more importantly the VT victims, but ya know..

Who the hell protests funerals? What type of inhuman asshole does something like that? I'm pretty sure everyone has the right to have a funeral. I hope people protest that jerks funeral. :madfawk:

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Shytheed Dumas said:
Line up the dems in office with Hillary and Ted Kennedy at the head of the line.

Rosie, Whoopie, Sheryl Crow, Alec Baldwin, Streisand... There are just too many. Dechande can help me out. :D
Ditto.....Hilary Clinton would be fun to punch in the face. Oh, and I hate Whoopi also.