Who can tell me what kinda exhaust this is...

darkandroid1234

What? ...Yaaassss!
May 10, 2006
Bradenton, FL
Anyone know? It came with my 300$ Supra. Sounds nice.
p224060_1.jpg

Last edited:

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
hm. we dont consider a muffler to be an exhaust. If you wanna know wat kinda exhaust it is, how bout a pic of the pipes that goto the muffler. is it a small guy or something bigger

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
If it was authentic RSR there would be a little black rectangle tag on the side of the cannister close to the tip. Yours doesn't have it, but that doesn't mean it's not something else. It just appears to be a knockoff to me.
eric

darkandroid1234

What? ...Yaaassss!
May 10, 2006
Bradenton, FL
It's not like I'm taking offense or anything, I appreciate the input. It is wierd that the RS-R universal muffler I posted has no logo on it though. Anyone know if they still are selling the "ebay" muffler? Anyone got a pic (besides mine lol)?

xarewhyayen said:
hm. we dont consider a muffler to be an exhaust. If you wanna know wat kinda exhaust it is, how bout a pic of the pipes that goto the muffler. is it a small guy or something bigger
I don't consider a muffler an exhaust system either, I just had no reason to mention the piping. It's def. aftermarket, as it's about 2.5" and welded with no cat, and looks to be mandrel bent? It starts right after the exhaust manifold ends, no welded in pipe where the cat was. The car sounds pretty sweet to be N/A as well.

Last edited:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
looks to be a custom exhuast to me that not bad in any way cause buying a cat back is kidian waste of money to me when you can make on far cheeper