Who attended the NASHVILLE supra meet yesterday?

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I didnt really get all you guys screenames yesterday LOL....

give a shout out!
LOL.....

and Mario and the red mk3 turbo missed it last night...me and Kris ( mk3_300, marron turbo) had a highway battle between us and a BRAND NEW yellow Z06......we both hit fuel cut around 130mph...hahahahhahaha but we were running WITH HIM!

-Jonathan

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
even if i was there i would have missed it. lol. when i was following you guys i was getting smoked, and i was almost stomping it on some of the stretches. and damn ur bros 300zx is fast as hell. we need to meet again, that was fun as hell.

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
There is no way in hell you could keep up with the new ZO6

Specs are as follows...

LS7 7.0-liter/427-cubic-inch Gen IV V-8 with lightweight reciprocating components
500 horsepower (373 kw) at 6200 rpm
475 lb.-ft. of torque (657 Nm) at 4800 rpm
7000 rpm redline
Titanium connecting rods and intake valves
Dry-sump engine lubrication system
Engine hand-built at GM's new Performance Build Center
Aluminum body structure with one-piece hydroformed perimeter rails frame and magnesium front cradle
Fixed roof design optimizes body rigidity and aerodynamics
Carbon-fiber composite front fenders and front wheelhouses
Unique front fascia incorporating a larger grille, cold-air scoop and lower air splitter
Wide-body rear fenders and a unique rear spoiler incorporated with the CHMSL
Huge 14-inch (355-mm) cross-drilled front disc brakes with six-piston calipers and 13.4-inch (340-mm) cross-drilled rear rotors with four-piston calipers
18 x 9.5-inch front wheels with 275/35ZR18 tires and 19 x 12-inch rear wheels with 325/30ZR19 tires
3-inch-diameter exhaust with bi-mode mufflers and larger polished stainless steel tips
Engine, transmission and differential oil coolers; and steering cooler
Rear-mounted battery to improve weight distribution
Curb weight of 3130 pounds / 1419.7 kg (estimated)
3 inches (76.2 mm) wider than other Corvette models
Vehicle developed simultaneously with C6-R racecar.

So, he was probably playing with you because there's no way in hell you could hang with a new Z06 or even an '02. 405hp is no joke, especially when it's in a lighter car.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Who said I was racing him?

We kicked it above 100mph really. 500 n/a hp and 500 TURBO hp are TOTALLY different on top end.

Did I say we beat him? NO. Did I ever mention that I thought I had a chance? NO....ask mk3_300...he is the one who really put the pressure on him....it was too much fun though.

And DRAKE, you take the internet WAY to f'ing serious. Quit trying to act like you "KNOW"......its getting annoying.

-J.Mann

PS: 140mph isnt fast. Either way I have seen people get closed caskets at 30mph as well as 200+mph.

If you die you die doing somethig you love at those speeds. Call me ignorant...but it was 1am and NO BODY was on the interstate :evil2:

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
siman said:
and Mario and the red mk3 turbo missed it last night...me and Kris ( mk3_300, marron turbo) had a highway battle between us and a BRAND NEW yellow Z06......we both hit fuel cut around 130mph...hahahahhahaha but we were running WITH HIM!

-Jonathan

So, a highway battle entails crusing then? A battle means you were racing. I'll stop taking things seriously when people stop posting misinformation. :icon_razz

You are correct that 500hp n/a and 500hp turbo are different in terms of powerband, but it is STILL 500hp. I know I sure as hell can't hang with one and there are very few MKIII owners who can.