white package interior questions

Mr--Peanut

Jun 18, 2008
Northeast
Mine has the burgundy colored interior. As far as I know, those might be the only two different colors. I don't think I've ever seen any others.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I have a white package car and it had the tampon red in it. I now have shadow Grey and some custom bits, headliner, carpet etc...:)

White cars did not come with Shadow Grey. If it is grey, it would be a lighter Grey and would be in the pre '89.
Duane

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
take a look in the FS section and you can have any color you want...heh. also i saw a guy use an automotive dye/paint to change the color of his dash...looked realllllll good.

Chira

ABQ MK3 Kid
Sep 14, 2009
Albuqueruqe New Mexico USA
I saw a white 87 for sale down by my house not more than a year ago and it had a goldish/tan leather interior. It was all cracked and sunbeat, I do not believe it was original interior but if it had been fresh I think it woulda looked nice.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
White packages came with maroon or blue interiors in 89 and 90..

in 91 and 92, blue remained the same, but maroon became ox blood red...

there were no pre-89 white packages, so white cars can come with any color interior, either gray, blue, maroon or brown...

however in 91/92, the only non-white package interior you could get was shadow gray...