Which country to invade next in the war on terror

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
If we are doing states, personally I'd go for Ohio...

When Theresa & I take over the world we are building a wall around it and using it as our "ecape from NY" style prison camp...

And if it's got to be a country, I'd say France, just on general principles. And it would save on ammo. Unconditional surrender costs a lot less than a war of attrition.. :D

encomiast said:

But seriously, that shit is embarrasing...

Quick hint: If you are really stupid and/or ignorant, and someone walks toward you with a video camera - RUN!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Ugghhh...that is one of the things that drives me nuts about this country. A lot of people are on the bandwagon, if it's cool and trendy, "hey! Let's do it!" is the mindset of many.

And ignoring the fact they couldn't even give a reason as to why we should invade any of those countries...they couldn't even tell the countries were in the wrong place! Retards in that video...

Watch out Ian! Some people think North Korea and Iran are Australia!

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
SupraDerk said:
Ugghhh...that is one of the things that drives me nuts about this country. A lot of people are on the bandwagon, if it's cool and trendy, "hey! Let's do it!" is the mindset of many.
Don't worry, it's basically the same over here. People don't know where they are located on the world map, don't know the occupation (!) of their head of state (lol!) and so on....

Supracentral: LOL :D

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
SupraDerk said:

And ignoring the fact they couldn't even give a reason as to why we should invade any of those countries...they couldn't even tell the countries were in the wrong place! Retards in that video...

Watch out Ian! Some people think North Korea and Iran are Australia!

band wagon followers, but 90% of the time they really dont know what they are following

L

lanky189

i say france but my reason's are more like..."why not..everybody else has"

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Supracentral said:
And if it's got to be a country, I'd say France, just on general principles. And it would save on ammo. Unconditional surrender costs a lot less than a war of attrition.. :D

Can't totally demolish France, though. I couldn't do it morally as an artist. That, and we need to keep some of their chefs, too.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Naa why bother with France...its like shooting fish in a barrel...too easy.

The middle east already hates us so its pointless to invade another country there, I say lets work on the asian countries. First stop, North Korea. Then if thats not enough, we can always take on China