which clutch?

PHILLYSUPRA

serious
Jun 29, 2005
philly
Im in the market for a new clutch and flywheel, as i'm the process of going NA-T. I'm still gonna use my W58 and 4.30 rearend. So my question is, [NA-T swap guys] what clutch brand,stage #, and maybe how much torque you are making would help me. any other driveability issues, too. Thanks in advance guys, im kinda stuck.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
my friend is running a 7mgte on a GE drivetrain
i think he has a clutchmaster for his w58

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
you should do a quick search man, we have covered this topic in the NA forum a few times. The posts should only be a few pages back.

And the only reason you would get driveability issues would be because the transformation wasnt done properly or you fubared the tuning done to it. Take Iceberg for example, he has been 1/2NAT for quite some time and you never hear about him having issues with it.

supramacist

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
The Grassy Knole
Atleast you are in a plausible mood today. I find myself on here or making a parts list. I have a local parts list, A toyota parts list and an online parts list.

iceberg319

vvti, what?
Apr 6, 2005
NJ
www.cardomain.com
look into the spec stage 3+ clutch or clutchmasters stage 3. the CM stage3 is known to hold a good amount of power. i havent heard of anyone using the spec stage 3+ yet.

the only driveablity problems i have is keeping the tires from spinning :)

PHILLYSUPRA

serious
Jun 29, 2005
philly
iceberg319 said:
look into the spec stage 3+ clutch or clutchmasters stage 3. the CM stage3 is known to hold a good amount of power. i havent heard of anyone using the spec stage 3+ yet.

the only driveablity problems i have is keeping the tires from spinning :)

See now, that's the type of answer im lookin for. thanks man. someone who's done it not someone who does'nt dig turbos, that's not what i asked. ICE: thanks, i'll look into it.