Where to sell baseball, basketball, football cards, comic books, and so on.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
CT: maybe try here> ;)

android.jpg

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
ugh i hate this topic...i had pages upon pages of michael jordan cards and other very collectable sports stars and i went home and couldnt find them for the life of me...talk about money down the drain

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ LOL, I had Michael Jordans rookie card, yes thats right rookie card, from when he played with SC. my brother when he was little took a pair of sissors and cut up almost all of my cars, and Jordan happen to be one of them. talk about being pissed off. he basicly cut up money.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
D34DC311 said:
^^ LOL, I had Michael Jordans rookie card, yes thats right rookie card, from when he played with SC. my brother when he was little took a pair of sissors and cut up almost all of my cars, and Jordan happen to be one of them. talk about being pissed off. he basicly cut up money.

All of the stuff I have is most of my fathers collection. Some of it is my own; most of the comics are mine from when I was younger. Actually, my father used to have an obsession with superman for some reason, and I have some of his superman comicbooks that are worth about $500.00 -- and that is from a pricing guide from 1994! :D My father used to tell me to save what I have for my future child... HA! Yeah right.

Anyway, my father also had a Mickey Mantle rookie card back in the day... and basically the same thing that happened to your MJ rookie card happened to MM card. Do you know how much a MM rookie card is worth? Ridiculous. I could buy a house that comes with a 1000rwhp mkiv in the garage.

jam4484

MKIII Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Tolland CT
If you need a digi cam to take pics let me know and Ill come down with one and you can take pics and Ill post them up for you. Just pm me or email me if you want to use it because I am going to be staying in ct for the next few weeks trying to finish my car up so Ill be around.

Jon

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CtSupra said:
All of the stuff I have is most of my fathers collection. Some of it is my own; most of the comics are mine from when I was younger. Actually, my father used to have an obsession with superman for some reason, and I have some of his superman comicbooks that are worth about $500.00 -- and that is from a pricing guide from 1994! :D My father used to tell me to save what I have for my future child... HA! Yeah right.

My dad has all the orginal Conan comics, from marvel.
and all 1st edition 12 book series, of Conan from Robert E. Howard. (tha man)

CtSupra said:
Anyway, my father also had a Mickey Mantle rookie card back in the day... and basically the same thing that happened to your MJ rookie card happened to MM card. Do you know how much a MM rookie card is worth? Ridiculous. I could buy a house that comes with a 1000rwhp mkiv in the garage.

hurts to think about a lose like that.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
jam4484 said:
If you need a digi cam to take pics let me know and Ill come down with one and you can take pics and Ill post them up for you. Just pm me or email me if you want to use it because I am going to be staying in ct for the next few weeks trying to finish my car up so Ill be around.

Jon

That is very nice of you. I think I'm screwed though. The only other ports this webtv crap has on it are an ethernet, and two usb ports. I don't know what you need for uploading pics from a digi...

Mello

Apr 13, 2005
CT
I'd be interested in any pre-1970 baseball cards.

I have a decent collection from the 30's - 60's that I've collected over the years when I was younger (no, I'm not that old :)). I used to go to card shows all the time before I realized I could get this one card called a drivers license and stopped after that.

jam4484

MKIII Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Tolland CT
Well if you can't up load them, let me know and I can just take them to photobucket and make a page for them for you. Let me know. But if you have like hundreds of them then itll be a pita. Let me know.

Jon