where to buy carpet kits

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
i've done a pretty thorough search, here and on google, and i can't find a good place. i do remember seeing one somewhere, but i can't find the link. any help would be appreciated.

mrnickleye

Love My Daily Driver !
Jun 8, 2005
Mojave Desert, Ca
^ yep....$149 plus shipping. If you can't find it readily online, you can request a free catalog. Its nice to have it around to read in the crap house, cause it has pictures. :biglaugh:

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
hey oldschool... how does it look? which did you get? i really like the look of that 1000 series essex in silver.. prob go good wit my white car...

Here are the pics:
(Note: I have had this installed for over a year and I am just now finishing my interior. I have had no problems whatsoever with the durability or quality)
PDR_1298.JPG

PDR_1299.JPG

PDR_1300.JPG

PDR_1302.JPG

PS: sorry for the crappy pics. The white spots are the holes for the seats and seatbelts, not rips or anything.

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
Thanks, I wasn't really planning on them being cheap. But I was trying to figure out if I could get mine reupholstered locally for less. I redid all my interior black but for the front seats I bought some black leather '00 Celica seats off my friend.

Thanks for the info,
Blake

oldskool-nick said:
No, its black. They are from autoleathers.com. I have all 4 seats, door panels, & all side panels. I still have to recover the front seats, thats why they are out of the car. Btw, they ain't cheap ;)