where to buy 4" mandrel bends and tubing?

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
for those of you out there running 4" exhaust. where did you buy all your tubing? i am having a hard time trying to find 4" exhaust tubing anywhere. all i need is aluminized. stainless is not something i am looking for. i just want a place to atleast compare prices. i was planning on getting everything from a big truck exhaust shop around here locally. what did you guys do?

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
do those burns sound any different than a piece of straight pipe? i was planning on getting one but, i heard they dont do much since they at the end of the system and are straight through.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
SMP142 said:
do those burns sound any different than a piece of straight pipe? i was planning on getting one but, i heard they dont do much since they at the end of the system and are straight through.

depends on how long of a muffler you get, they make a few different lengths...

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
was origionally planning on running 3 inch with 3 glasspacks, one where the stock cat was, second just before driveshaft and one at the end for maximum sound reduction with little to no restriction, 4" would prolly respond the same to added mufflers?

Those burns are pretty pricey, hmmm...guess the search continues.....