Where is your favourite place to eat?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
trucker;1735980 said:
Texarcanna go to the Petro t/s there. There is a chain link fence that runs along the north of the parking lot. Find the break that is cut into the fence. Walk through the bushes, and you will find a little shed....best burgers ever! Get the monster. two half pound patties, bacon, fried egg, and 5-6 slices of cheese. i couldnt finish one!
Sounds like Dane Cook's description of the lady in his drive-through when he worked at the BK Lounge. :rofl:

trucker;1735980 said:
When you get to tx, you are going to be tempted to try the Big Texan in Amarillo. Dont bother. Tourist trap. instead try arnold's burger. lol, just shoot me a msg when you get to that point. and if you do do the texan, try the calf fries....don't ask, just eat.

Eww... don't eat, don't ask either, you'll just ruin your appetite. ;)

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Well, it's all over. I'm going to work on a few things to post about it, most everything is in the blog. I can confidently say that of all the places we ate, Oklahoma Joe's BBQ in Kansas City was by far the best. Arthur Bryant's was a pretty close second, they have better sauces than Joe's, but the entire eating experience and the flavour and texture and everything at Joe's was just amazing! Love the stuff.

Jeff