where is the

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprasnd

Jul 14, 2007
Flinton, PA
kyle1jzsupra said:
best place to buy the 98tt mounts i called champion in austin texas and they said they wanted 160 a piece for the stock 89 mounts and 85 a piece for the 98tt mounts plus the shippin or w/e but everyone is tellin me there like 50 a piece so i was wonderin does anyone have there number they could give me and how many diff champion / jay marks toyotas is there lol

Instead of acting like an ass and keeping with the little man syndrome, why don't you just edit your post, spell somethings correctly, and ask your question in a professional manner. You would be surprised of the results. You could also post and or look in the MKIV section for mounts and proceed from there. Just my 2 cents.

Keith

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
OneJoeZee said:
Blame the parents...

Need to throw more shoes and other assorted objects at kids when they get out of line.

This man is my soulmate!...........My broter from different motors!

My guess is that the ban is a temporary one. Kyle when you come back, an apology would be my first advise. This forum is a tremendous wealth of information, you don't want to be permanently banned. You won't get the same help anywhere else. You will fall in love with your car........don't burn the best bridge you have.Your actions when you return will determine your length of your stay. The mods here are like no other forums. They don't ban people daily for fun like on other forums. But, if you come back with the same attitude, they will act swiftly. If you get another chance, use it wisely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.