Gainesville, FL
I cleaned up just for this....

p699534_1.jpg

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Red X strikes again 7Mboost. This is my crib. Gotta love living in the newest barracks on Camp Pendleton. :D In the pics you can see a set of mint condition clear corners for 89+ that will be going to New Zealand shortly, a full set (5 piece) of perfect condition grey mats, a new Greddy Full Auto turbo timer and wiring harness, a good left side 89+ tail light (in the green box under the clear corners) that is for sale, and a box that has a couple more goodies (the large box in the closet on the top shelf). :D My other walk in closet is full of 240SX parts that are my friends. Just waiting for him to pick them up.

Adam

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
TOMA70E said:
I've got enough money to move out. Right now I make $1000-$1350 a week, so its not like I'm poor and cant.

I'd rather save my money for other things instead of wasting $1,000 a month on something I dont need.

Yea cause bringing girls back to your parents house really works.

"keep it down.... my roomates are sleeping"

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Ckanderson said:
Yea cause bringing girls back to your parents house really works.

"keep it down.... my roomates are sleeping"

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Hahaha

"Dude, your bed is a car"
"Yea, but it's a fucking sweet car."

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
The post above me is pretty cool! IKEA maybe? :)

Here is what my garage looks like...I have no pics of my house so I have to post something. lol

Duane

p704917_1.jpg

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
p705012_1.jpg

its an old pic i dont think i have any more recent pics, its in the quieter side of town with alot less prissy rich people who wont get pissed off if i make some noise at 11 on a sunday or im outside workin till 7-8 on the supra or somethin.

first house ive had with a garage i could use so thats always nice!