Where do you guys get your cast aluminum elbows?

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
i need a cast aluminum elbow to weld on to my compressor housing because i can't get my ic piping to fit in right, its too tight. the only place i've checked out is www.atpturbo.com i was wondering where are some other places i can look to maybe get a better deal?

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
alright thanks guys, anybody else sells them? it won't be possible for me to use silicone couplers cuz i have to shorten my compressor housing... if i didn't need to shorten my compressor housing a silicone coupler would be fine

Last edited:

brett

fa show
Apr 29, 2007
Cincinnati
www.kms-fab.com
Mcmaster-Carr also sells pipe bends. we have used these on several applications for tight bends off the compressor housing. they are defined as "butt-weld fittings". you can get them in Schedule 10 which mates up well to most turbo outlets. going to need it to be aluminum as well.

they are pretty good on pricing and ship out next day (same day if you purchase by 3pm).

Mcmaster-Carr, if you dont already know, is a great source for just about everything you could possibly need for any job in any industry. search away and call them if you have questions. they are very helpful in my experiences.

brett