Where Do I Get New CT26 Gaskets/Compressor O-Ring?

Cokedoctor

Slow Boost
Oct 29, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I need to replace the gaskets on my Turbo. I've taken everything apart and have been cleaning thoroughly, and I removed the compressor housing from the turbocharger.

I need to replace the rubber ORing that fits behind it. I also need to replace the 2 gaskets, that butt the Oil Feed/Return and Coolant Feed/Return flanges to the turbo housing.

If anybody's got Part Numbers, that would be great. I checked the Electronic Parts List, and it didn't break the turbo down enough. Thanks!

Justin

Cokedoctor

Slow Boost
Oct 29, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Does anybody else know where I can get this stuff? I sent MDCMotorsports a PM, but I have not gotten a response yet, and I am nearing the point where I need this stuff.

Part numbers or a link would be wonderful! Thanks!

Cokedoctor

Slow Boost
Oct 29, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Most of the time when I walk into the Toyota Parts Dept and tell them I need parts for an 89 Supra, they give me a "deer in headlights" look. They are clueless. Sad thing is, I work for the same dealership, only the Lexus franchise instead. I've tried getting stuff from Lexus, but some stuff they cannot look up.

paul0075

Apr 6, 2008
New Jersey
Cokedoctor;1153768 said:
Most of the time when I walk into the Toyota Parts Dept and tell them I need parts for an 89 Supra, they give me a "deer in headlights" look. They are clueless. Sad thing is, I work for the same dealership, only the Lexus franchise instead. I've tried getting stuff from Lexus, but some stuff they cannot look up.

I just bought my CT26 gasket set from www.driftmotion.com for $13.00
http://store.driftmotion.com/Static/Itemct26turbogasketset.php
Or this from www.suprasport.com for $95.00
http://www.suprasport.com/Turbocharger-Gasket-Install-Set_p_216-238.html
But the funny thing, my mechanic bought me the same thing from the dealer (we miss communicated).
So if you need it, let me know, we can work something out.. Or call Aaron @ driftmotion, he is very helpful ;)
Regards,
PAUL

Last edited: