Where Do I Find/Buy This Spoiler?

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
thats pretty sweet, I was going to say the stock spoiler with a square spoiler on top but thats one piece. I'm guessing what he found was a replica

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
is it a gracer on top of the stock 3 piece? I want a gracer soo bad, but I'm going to look up the hiro double wing now. I think the bomex looks too much like a mk4 spoiler, silly for a mk3

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I wouldnt call it a replica at all. That spoiler is its own original as its molded to the stock center piece wing. The Hiro Double Stack mounted to the two end pieces on the quarter panels (also my favorite 89+ spoiler). The Trust Gracer spoiler was also different. Both spoilers are quite rare now stateside. The Gracer is discontinued and the Hiro is still in production if you could find a way to order it.

http://www.hirojapan.com/

link_jza70_back_s.jpg

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
This wing is a HIRO which mounts onto the OEM center spoiler piece. (If the wing was mounted on the side pieces of the OEM spoiler the trunk won't open.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
oh man, I could import another rhd for the price of getting that body kit over here. ridiculous. maybe it's time I find a supra with a bodykit in japan, ship it over, switch out my motor and then trade my old supra for a nice awd lan evo or something for winter...