Where did the Supra's go?

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
So im at the Metro-cruise only west michigans biggest car show and I find out that im the only supra out there!! Theres like hundreds of old cars and thousands of muscle car but very little imports. All the imports are ricers or just plane stink. the closes thing to a Supra was a Celica with a body kit. I know there are Supra's in west michigan because I see them all the time but how come none at the Metro-Cruise? Well the only good side is I Do get all the Supra fans checking out my car.:naughty:

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Matt

Obviously I am not close enough to partake. I will tell you that in this area I am not that well received by the muscle car community. I don't think it is a matter of dislike, more a matter of not being that familiar with Supras period. Remember that there aren't really that many of us out there ^^

Hope you enjoyed your moment in the spotlight, nothing wrong with being unique is there ^^

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
If my car was done, i would of been out there, but hopefully a couple more weeks and she should be rolling :)

what part of MI are you in ?

-saif

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
Im for the Grand Rapids area. I finnaly found 2 other Supra's a Mk2 and a Mk3. the guy who owns the Mk3 is also a member to supramania and we talked awhile. I will be back tonight so if anyone reads this in time and are in the area i would love to see you there.

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
"Where'd all the Supras go?"

First, they sit in garages or on the street waiting to be worked on by their poor owners.
Second, they end up in a junkyard for various reasons ie: Onwer too dumb to fix, Owner too poor to fix, owner parked it in a bad area and it gets stripped, or owner parks it for too long on public property and is towed away by police.
Third, they end up in the car crusher.

Does that solve the mystery of the missing supras?

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
1988SupraDreams;1112164 said:
"Where'd all the Supras go?"

First, they sit in garages or on the street waiting to be worked on by their poor owners.
Second, they end up in a junkyard for various reasons ie: Onwer too dumb to fix, Owner too poor to fix, owner parked it in a bad area and it gets stripped, or owner parks it for too long on public property and is towed away by police.
Third, they end up in the car crusher.

Does that solve the mystery of the missing supras?

yes

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
Well I to live way to far to partake but it sounds like fun. Im sure next year when my town has the car show i will be the only supra there, but that only means i will win 1st in my class. Oh btw i live in licking missouri.