Where did the all the vendors Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
In all honesty, I think it needs to be a little more noticeable somehow. I liked how it was before, but I understand having all the vendors listed like that now would be a bit much.

There's got to be a happy medium somewhere, I don't know about other vendors, but I know I'm not getting much "traffic"

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Tanya said:
In all honesty, I think it needs to be a little more noticeable somehow. I liked how it was before, but I understand having all the vendors listed like that now would be a bit much.

There's got to be a happy medium somewhere, I don't know about other vendors, but I know I'm not getting much "traffic"

youre only going to get so much traffic.... i mean even if its sitting right in front of someone... if they dont want a shirt or calendar they arent going to go there..... same with if they dont want auto tranny controllers like the latent solutions section that has been pretty much a waste of space even though its great products. (dont get me wrong im not calling your sectio na waste of space lol).

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Idealsupra said:
youre only going to get so much traffic.... i mean even if its sitting right in front of someone... if they dont want a shirt or calendar they arent going to go there..... same with if they dont want auto tranny controllers like the latent solutions section that has been pretty much a waste of space even though its great products. (dont get me wrong im not calling your sectio na waste of space lol).

lol, I don't expect a million people to come rushing to my section, but I think some people are missing the vendors section completely, such as the thread starter

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Actually,
The Letters in Red should not be used with that dark of a blue background. It kinda blends in or is too dark and I have definitely missed the vendors list many times. Maybe a different font color or a lighter backround would would do wonders to that link.

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
I wanna be a vendor! Seriously! I have lots of jewelry I sell! ... but ... no supra jewelry, so I guess I don't count :(

Honestly I love this place because of the misc vendors section especially. There's always new people looking to sell you a new gadget for your 20 yr old car, that makes me happy :)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
suprastanger507mgte said:
Actually,
The Letters in Red should not be used with that dark of a blue background. It kinda blends in or is too dark and I have definitely missed the vendors list many times. Maybe a different font color or a lighter backround would would do wonders to that link.

the default is white background....and im sure 90% of users are on that default setting.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Tanya said:
^see, I'm not imagining things, lol.

I agree with you! As much as im sure supramania isnt trying to hide the vendors, it just seems there hidden away in that little corner.

"were the vendors go"?

"look behind the chair, under the couch, past the rug, on the other side of that table"

"ooo i see them"

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
sorry guys i agree with tanya, used to be easy to see now i had to hunt for it some even though i remembered what it looked like. its blends in too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.